Interested in a career at Mercier Vanderlinden?
In order to ensure and sustain our growth, we are looking for a:
ANALYST GLOBAL EQUITY
Mercier Vanderlinden is looking to add a seasoned equity analyst to its investments team. The person in question will conduct fundamental, bottom-up research to identify and recommend stocks for purchase based on return prospects over a three to five year horizon. The team is looking to add an experienced analyst to its Global Equity team to contribute meaningfully to the fund’s track record.
We strive to attract and retain talented individuals who embrace individual accountability.
The successful individual may expect to:
- Perform rigorous, bottom-up analysis using both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Develop independent, fact-driven perspective on individual stocks
- Present ideas to the team and debate portfolio holdings and recommendations
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Passion for investing
- Able to present ideas in an articulate manner
- Independent thinker, does not get carried away by the sentiment du jour
- Balanced temperament
- Able to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Willing to compete